Tuesday 17 April 2007

Welcome Note.

So, you've finally done it...
You finally admitted either:

a) You Like Tom, In which case, I win.
b) You're sad enough to search the net for Tom. Not just Tom though, but with the dot. In which case, I pity you.

It's probable that you live at home, on your own or with your mother, and some sort of dog named Charlie. That ugly dog that will inevitable look like Lassie, that you think was cool, but now, it its twilight year, next to death, its leaving hair all over your brand new couch. And of course, falling asleep in its own shit.

If at THIS point, you are freaked out by how much I know about you, I suggest you close your blinds in future, I can see your fat gut from here.

If you seem to be lacking a sense of humour, don't bother reading again. Or posting comments or infact breathing.

Tom.

3 comments:

DairyMilkDevil said...

Dearest Tom.
I did indeed enjoy your blog.
Happy (Birth)Days.

=)
Shiny Happy People

Sam.

mattninja said...

Nice =P


blogging seems pretty cool.

Might have a go =)

The-Bev said...

har har. u smell funny =)

pretty gd blog tho *adds 2 favourites*

keep writin or be shot =)
x