Saturday 19 May 2007

School's Finally out

Well, 13 years of pretending to work are finally over, and i can now lay back and relax, and do nothing for 10 or so weeks. There is proof therefore that there is no heaven, as we experience the closest thing to it after our G.c.s.e’s

Firstly I would just like to explain (not apologise?) on why I couldn't blog for the last few weeks, (that is if anyone stumbles on my blog,) and it is the poor quality of Google Blogger. If I ever fell the need to Blog, I am confronted with various complaints about my username and/or password being incorrect or not "Valid". Some more inquisitive people would try to discover what the problem is.

Not me.

I’m too lazy and just avoided blogging, using the computer, and sat on my fat arse in front of The TV for countless hours watching crap American T.V, eating junk food, and most probably destroying my body mentally and physically. (hence the current Greasy look)

Meanwhile most of my friends are all away revising and stressing themselves out beyond belief, personally I couldn’t give a shit about revison and would rather laze about all day. But there is another reason that I avoid The computer.

Msn.

Another way for people to dump their thoughts and feelings on me. But that rant i will save for another time.

Instead some good news.

Today I found that as I sat on my desk piled full of English work, that
a) you can’t give yourself an epileptic fit with a £5 Ikea Lamp
b) I cannot concentrate for more than 5 min’s
c) My cat does like cheetos I found under my bed.
d) my parents seem a lot happier when I look to be revising, rather than when I’m watching house.

who' ever said revision is useless

Seriously, How bored do you have to be to drink 7 cups of tea in 4 hours?


Tom

1 comment:

The-Bev said...

u always have a greasy look =S =P

^^ i too believe revision to be a waste, listen the 1st time round =P.. or hope for lucky guesses =)

goood blog-age =)
x