Saturday 19 May 2007

The teacher


Tom revising

Also for anyone sitting the I.T WJEC exam (or thicko’s/common sense exam) who is……privileged to own a copy of “The Teacher” don’t use it. There is more fun, satisfaction and pleasure in watching paint dry in a fountain.


For those of you Who don’t know what “the Teacher” is, it is not a multi million dollar Blockbuster, nor is it a thrilling novel. Instead it is some Teacher from Bridge-end’s half assed attempt of making revision software “fun"
Thankfully it is not filled with the Shitty jokes from companies like C.G.P (child, Gonnareha patrol)

In fact it contains hardly anything at all. All the information is drivel, and even as a student studying I.T for four years, I can say its meaningless to anyone.
It is in-fact the most boring thing I’ve ever red.
I’ve read Ketchup Bottles with more interesting facts.
It makes “Kitty cat Nutritional Value” a gripping novel

Being new to this revision it seems like a waste of time. Instead Ill play the PS2, wouldn’t you?

But then I thought no. Ill do some work
Instead I found the God of all games
“Line Rider”
For anyone not privileged enough to have ever seen the game it is the most addictive game of all time. The game revolves around drawing lines and a little man on a sled sliding down them
Sounds crap?
He dies at the end. Now how crap does it sound?
Seriously you’ll have to trust me and download it. it’s a new vision on Revision (Sorry), or at least stops me doing it.

No comments: